2014/01/25

The Avantgarden set

I am a really big fan of avantgarde fashion and art. That's why I made this set. It's very different what you are used to see on this blog, but I hope some of you will enjoy it. Let me now :)
All meshes are by me, except the antlers/horns on the wall and the wall elements. They are free 3d models from archive3D. All credits go to their creators, I just exported them into Sims 2 with my own Textures.
This Set is base game compatible. Almost everything is very reflective/shiny. You can find the rug under "sculptures". Here we go:





see how reflective these objects are:



(collection file is included)

enjoy, and comment below :P thanks


4 comments:

  1. Awesome work. Not to compare with your previous creations, but amazing.Thank you, lamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr kreativ gestaltetes und ausgefallenes Set! Auch die Reflektionen hast du gut hinbekommen.
    (Es wäre allerdings gut, auf die Polycounts hinzuweisen, sonst bekommst du irgendwann Beschwerden zu hören wegen Spielproblemen. Der Stuhl hat 25.720, die Hörner 10.000 und der Teppich 10.400 !).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ух-ты! Вот это да!!!
    Wow, so cute. Fantasique!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Fata Morgana

    ReplyDelete